10/31/2005

Monday Morning Grunt and Gutsy

All weekend i've been miserable because i want to leave the job i have now. It bothered me so much i let it spill out and over onto other minor worries i've not been paying attention to. Then i had a nightmare.

My boss has returned from her trip. I think she is on her period because her boobs look heavy and swollen. They look like they are full of pomegranite juice and ready to bust. Her bra doesn't fit properly and you can see mammary bunched up on top of the fabric like a generous scoop of frozen yogurt on a black wafer cone spotted with worker's sweat. She's wearing a mint colored sweater that smells like armpit.

I have a little sketchbook that i keep drawing Jack Kirby designs in (Thor and Fantastic Four). I'm trying to get that early Marvel style of cosmic energy effects ala Galactus or the atmosphere of the Negative Zone.

The Viper is going to give me a painting lesson tomorrow.

I almost died and shit.

My landlady's kid doesn't like to talk or share candy. I wonder if she'll talk candy. When i tried to reach into her candy basket she growled. Her neck tensed up with bulging veins and then a low predatory howl came out of her mouth. She is a demon. Her sister, dressed up like a Eddie Bauer crime fighter, handed me one of her lollipops and said, about her younger sister, "She's not good at sharing."

My weekend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home