10/27/2005

Kim Deal Breeders "You got a fish and gerbil? We can breed them!"


DSC_0007, originally uploaded by beast of all notions.

Waahh my french drugs are fading away in my bloodstream...

Dear,

Dear, uh, Dear Reggie, What?

Yeah i know you're standing right in front of me. Listen, listen. What's that all about? Where am i? Holy shit. I was ten years old. I went out for a carton of milk and whammo here i am. Who are you? Reggie? Oh shit! A coma huh? Me?

It was crazy Reggie. I was in this wonderful place and Theo was a panther who always peed on stuff and gary was a disgusting janitor with a pitchfork and Kasim was a fat lady and i was a hispanic lady with a broken toed baby wearing a Toto shirt. Reggie, in this dream, you were my good for nothing fiance.

It was crazy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home