12/07/2004

Return To My Penis Cow Crowd/The World Has Ended


comic6, originally uploaded by beast of all notions.

With Catalina La O playing on the speakers underneath our feet and over our heads, our waitress bring us our drinks:

a pint of guinness
a tequila double
a can of ice cold bud lite

Now look at this table crowded by three strangers strangling each other with their different mights.

The night kneels searching for it's maracas. "Shit, they were here a minute ago." Look behind the moon maybe?

Mi Negrita Me Espera plays now from the jukebox. An old man at the bar sings along. He has a brown paper bag (lunch?) that he rests his left hand in.

It's like that huh?

The old man might be Odin. We might be Kenzaburo Oe and two deformed twins but none of use are.

We are talking about the first day of work for all three of us. Rebecca had to name all the plants and animals. Herkimer had to set the moon in motion (hiding music instruments in the process). I had to file emails.

Rebecca says "I might get another job working for order or light or something. This job is killing me."

Herkimer says "Yeah I might become King of Rooks if i keep petitioning."

I get up mumbling "I wish i may i wish i might see you both dead this night."

Te Quero, Te Adoro

I have 4 bosses. They are the different directions of the wind. The sun chimes in every so often at the end of the month meetings.

H

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home