2/18/2005

CADAVEROUS PINCHERS

i didn't even say i love. i said “I’m above” but the tip of the
beer bottle hit my front tooth, the right one, the dead one, or my
right your left.

i was wasted and i fibbed my way
through the poem but i wasn't the one who believed
me.........you were. you said Rilke............i said
Malkovich...........you said Sanchez i said Fulani....
you said Keats i said Jacome.

it's all good baby. All that matters now
is that i owe you cab fare and i'm
good for it. it may take me years and i don't believe
in interest but i'm interested in you therefore i'm
interested in paying you whatever price just to be
able to call you up and play nice.

bad hearing, strange taste in mouth, clouded
vision, high

all the way over the bridge and back again tonight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home